Serene One-Step Hospital-Grade Disinfectant Concentrate 1 Gallon Bottle
In stock, ships same day if order received by 3pm PST.
Available on backorder
- EPA Reg. No. 10324-154-9162
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. When used according to directions, this product is highly effective against a wide variety of pathogenic microorganisms including viruses like human coronavirus, bacteria, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew.
- Safe for sensitive environments. May be used in the kitchen on counters, sinks, appliances, and stove tops. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use on eating utensils, plates, or glasses.
- Dilution rate: 2oz per gallon (128 oz)
- 1 gallon of concentrated disinfectant yields approximately 25.6 gallons of disinfectant use solution
- Active ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride – 0.0397%; Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16); Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides 0.0264%
- Other ingredients – 99.9339%
- Safety Data Sheet
- Quantity Requirements: 4 one gallon bottles
Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria including human coronavirus when used according to directions. EPA registered formulation proudly manufactured in Southern California, USA.
For use as a one-step general, hospital disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, cleaner. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.