Cleace 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel, 16.9 oz
In stock, ships same day if order received by 3pm PST.
41401 in stock
- FDA and CE approved.
- Ingredients: Alcohol 75%, Acrylic Polymer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Water.
- Meets the Center of Disease Control guidelines for hand hygiene in healthcare settings.
- Manufacturer Part Number: CL500MS
- Expires: March, 2022 or later.
- Made by AoGrand: Founded in 2000, AoGrand is one of the largest manufacturers of sanitizers in the world, operating from their 750k square-foot factory.
- Quantity Requirements: 24 bottles
The CDC suggests hand sanitizer should have greater than 60% ethanol (ethyl) alcohol to effectively kill germs especially all corona viruses currently identified including COVID-19. This personal care product is 75% alcohol by volume, so it is great protection for hands in all environments. It is a fast-acting gel in a 16.9oz bottle that is easy to share, easy to use, easy to carry, easy to have stationed around the workplace for all occupations including healthcare and front line workers, restaurant employees, all types of offices, or on set.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Rated 4.50 out of 5 $0.15
There are no reviews yet.