Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
In stock, ships same day if order received by 3pm PST.
309 in stock
Model Number: Bo Hui T-168
- Precise non-contact measurement
- Built-in laser pointer
- ℃ or ℉ Selectable
- Display Resolution 0.1℃ (0.1℉)
- Automatic Data Hold & Auto Power off
- Alarm function: value can be set
- 3 colors LCD Display. Different backlight colors are assigned for different temperature ranges under BODY mode. When the body temperature exceeds the alarm temperature (default value is 100.4℉), the device will display red backlight and trigger alarm.
- One button measurement
- Memory of the last 32 readings
- Certification: CE / ROHS / FCC / PSE
- Measurement Range : 90℉-109℉ (32℃ – 42.9℃)
- Resolution: 0.1℃/℉
- Measured Distance: 2in – 5.9in (5cm – 15cm)
- Temperature Unit: ℃ and ℉
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries
- Product Dimensions: 7.67″ L x 4.84″ W x 0.23″ H
- Product Weight: 3.5oz (not including batteries)
- Automatic Shut Off: 20s
- Measurement Time: <1 second
- Date of Production: Refer to Quality Card
*Subject to changes in specifications without further notice
Regular checking of body temperature will help prevent the spread of disease, especially in pandemic situations. This digital infrared thermometer is FDA approved and takes only 1 second to get a reliable reading. Because it is a quick no-contact instrument, it is one of the safest ways to check for raised temperatures and many healthcare professionals and home health aids are using these thermometers for their patients, including on children. There is no hassle or risk of cross-contamination. Plus, the fast results make it ideal for checking bigger groups and work crews.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jon Synder (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original